Join over 1000 members with representatives in 70 countries dedicated to dispute avoidance and resolution, prevention, and growth through the successful DB process. By becoming a member, you will become part of a movement to decrease the amount of litigated construction claims and network with others who are committed to expanding the use of DBs globally.
Questions about which membership is best for you or your organization? Contact our Membership Coordinator Kimberly Peterson at email@example.com
Join the DRBF and receive:
- Networking and connecting opportunities with other industry professionals through annual events and committees.
- Access to DRBF resources such as our online library including papers and presentations on the latest DB practices worldwide, sourced practitioners who have completed DRBF training, resources and training material to educate project staff on how to work with DBs, and solutions for DBs facing challenges.
- Access to the DRBF Forum quarterly journal.
- Discounts on DRBF training workshops and meetings.
- The opportunity to engage in user groups discussing relevant industry topics such as lessons learned, new projects, industry challenges, and more.
Become a member today and gain access to DRBF’s extensive information library and contacts, publications, and a quarterly journal (Forum), as well as the opportunity for professional growth through committees and connection events.
Register your organization today and allow your employees to gain access to DRBF’s extensive information library and contacts, publications, and a quarterly journal (Forum), as well as the opportunity for professional growth through committees and connection events.